"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zac Posen Pre- Fall 2011
























Here are some of my fave pieces from Zac Posen's Pre- Fall.  I would so totally wear each of these outfits!! I mean, if I had the means. But whatev. I love the prints he included.  The black and grey cheetah suit and dress are to die for!  And, the eyelet on the pockets of the black dress and on the sleeves of the cerulean blue dress with the  scalloped hem is just super cute.  It definitely makes them much more feminine.  I really enjoyed how Zac chose the curvy model in the middle pictures.  She's got them baby making hips in that long black dress.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment