"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Naeem Khan: Pre Fall 2011


















Naeem Khan is an Indian born designer most known for his exquisite dress made specifically for First Lady Michelle Obama.  She wore the dress to the first state dinner of the Obama administration.  I love how Khan always chooses such classically feminine prints and cuts (Mrs. Obama must as well.  Probably why she sought him to design that amazing dress).  He just showed his pre fall collection, which is included in its entirety above.  My personally faves are the short black dress with the horizontal line pattern and the long flowing nude dress.  Is that cheetah on the top of it?! I love cheetah print!!

No comments:

Post a Comment