"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Feeling Fierce!





 


Cheetah print is so extremely timeless and totally one of my favorite prints. I'm just ecstatic to see so many designers include its fierceness in their latest lines.  When I saw these pieces featured on style.com's "Look of the Day" yesterday, I literally squealed with excitement.  They are shown from most to least fierce as voted by those who visited site yesterday.  You can check out the "Look of the Day" everyday along with viewing runway shows and all the new lines of tons of the most popular designers out there with style.com's iPhone app.  It has loads of features and is the perfect way to pass time and stay up to date on all the latest trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment