"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Saturday, January 1, 2011

To Live Doesn't Mean Your Alive















I was one of the many people who didn't want to step out on New Years Eve. As crazy as my city is, I just felt that If I stepped out I was gonna get killed from a stray bullet. Crazy right!? Well that a few other reasons....but then I started feeling optimistic. Can't live life afraid to take a risk, If so you'd never actually live life. "Everybody dies but not everybody lives" -Drake
Make a long story short, I took that risk and I couldn't be more happier. I had a BLAST. Best New Year EVERRRRRR

"Growth means change, & change involves risk, stepping from the known to unknow" -George Shinn

No comments:

Post a Comment