"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Learning About Me.

Hi my name is Jannah and I like flowers, orchids and tiger lilies especially.  I love sunsets and sincerity.  Eating dark chocolate when cleaning my ears sends me into a frenzy.  I hate titles and adore cuddles.  When I squat to pee, I make a mess.  Sleeping alone is the pits.  I strive to be transparent, but sometimes it gets harder than first imagined.  I take short baths and long showers.  Daydreaming has reached new heights with me.  My dreams are so realistic that I can no longer distinguish between them and memories.  I want to save the world, or at least do all that I can to help in the change.  Summer rains are the best, particularly love to lie in them.  I'm an over-lover.  I love too much and too often. But it's just so lovely that I can't help myself.  Taking risks is a very simple way to add excitement and spontaneity into your life.  I try to not be afraid to do, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment