"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Be Bold, Be Beautiful, and Just Do It!"

So, I had been wanting a haircut since the new year.  I even had an appointment to do so early this year, but had to cancel because I couldn't make time before moving back to Texas.  Furthermore, one night while complaining about how badly I thought I needed a haircut, I jokingly said that I should just shave it all off.  But after saying it, I actually started to consider it, thinking that it might not be such a bad idea.  Then, Ma totally talked me into really doing it.  "Just be bold, be beautiful, and just do it!"  I'm so grateful to have my mommy be so supportive and encouraging of all my ideas and endeavors.  The morning after talking with Ma, I took the risk to be bold and shaved all of my hair off.  Honestly, I couldn't be more happy with my decision and even more, with my fearlessness. Anyway, wanna see it, here it go...



No comments:

Post a Comment