"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Monday, February 28, 2011

Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie

While watching the Academy Awards last night, I noticed a breathtakingly beautiful ring and hairpiece on Hilary Swank (whose dress was stunning by the way).  Well, after searching long and hard.. pause... I found out that both amazing pieces of jewelry were creations of the marvelously talented Taiwanese  Anna Hu. 
.

Upon further review of her entire collection, I am undoubtedly head over heels in lust with Ms. Hu.  Anna Hu brings together her knowledge and love for art history and cello artistry to her jewelry designs.  Each piece is classically beautiful and the brightly colored jewels mesh with such rhythm.





Her magnificent jewelry has been featured in numerous magazines and worn by myriad celebrities on nearly every red carpet.  I definitely encourage all to visit Anna Hu's website to marvel in the beauty of each of her pieces.  The necklaces and engagement rings have stolen my heart.  Wishfully thinking, I will marry an insanely rich man who will fund my philanthropy and propose to me with Anna's coeur d'amour ring (which can only be viewed on her website).  Until then, I'll keep dreaming and blogging.




From top to bottom:
Hilary Swank in the Gardenia Ring and Hairpiece
Forget Me Not Ring
Golden Seahorse Ring
Leaping Koi Ring
Loveknot Earrings
All viewable at: http://www.anna-hu.com/site/main.html
*must visit Anna Hu's site from a computer and not smartphone because Flash player is required*

No comments:

Post a Comment