"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

"Creativity is a drug that I cannot live without." -- Cecile B DeMille

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's In The Morning

The most important meal of the day is of course the first one. Treat yourself to a good and healthy breakfast to gain energy and nutrients needed through out the day. I dont wake up in time to cook or make breakfast so I usually grab a fruit cup bowl, granola bar, and hit the road. On the weekends I like to dine in. One of my favorite places to go eat for breakfast is the bread company. They have almost anything you can imagine. Another one of my fav's is Roosters. Its a st.louis owned cafe that's real laid back. Located in the downtown area of St.louis. So if you are from the Lou or a soon to be tourist, I recommend going.


:) -B'

No comments:

Post a Comment